Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Pitch.

I am going to be using my thriller idea, for my film opening. Originally i did want to make a Rom-Com, however i thought my thriller idea was a stronger one.

"....I think having a younger character as the main protagonist is also very new, so i've decided on an idea that involves a young girl. She's bullied an taunted at school, for her hair and glasses and people in the city have started going missing.  She's a pushover and she just wishes she was someone else. She is obsessed with the idea of celebrity beauty, and cuts things out of magazines to stick on her wall, She has enough of being pushed around. One day she returns home, crying, after the taunts get worse. She turns into an assassin. Her assassin becomes her alter-ego, and she loses her mind. School girl by day and Assassin by night, she begins to lose her way, and eventually turns her back on everyone she loves, killing several people in the process. It all comes down to her and the boy she likes, does she kill him or not? Or does she self destrust and kill herself?"


I plan to use my sister as the main actress in the opening of the film. I want to show the change that she goes through and how unstable her mind is. I will do this by filming her change into the "assassin" from the school girl and leaving the house to go and claim another victim. I think that i will include a shot where the actress looks right at the camera. By including this, i think it will make the entire scene more powerful. I want to circle around her, to make it look like she is loosing her mind.


PRODUCTION SCHEDULE.
I will shoot this on TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY, after college, so the setting is darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment